Dr Paul Lowe BS/MD Admissions
BS/MD Admissions Advisors is an admissions advisory affiliate of the Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group network. Our team consists of cofounders and managing directors, Dr. Paul R. Lowe and Dr. Nadine Cartwright, former medical school and BS/MD program admissions officers, college admissions officers and current BS/MD and medical students. We are the leading experts - Year after year, 97% or higher of our our clients are accepted to top BS/MD programs. See our core team members.
OUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
- Dr. Paul Lowe received a B.A. in Biology, minored in physics from Brown University, a M.D. from Boston University School of Medicine, a Certificate in Advanced Management Studies from Yale School of Management, and a Certificate in College Counseling from Harvard Summer Institute on College Admissions. He also attended Harvard Institute for Higher Education's Professional Development Programs. Dr. Lowe has been considered BS/MD Admissions Guru by his clients.
- Dr. Nadine Cartwright-Lowe received a B.A. in Biology from Brown University and a M.D. from The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. She participated in medical research in biomechanics and orthopedics for Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts Institute of Technology and completed specialty training in internal medicine at St. Vincent's Medical Center/Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Cartwright-Lowe has also served as a board member of the Brown Medical Alumni Association and was a former adjunct teaching professor at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
WHY CHOOSE BS/MD ADMISSIONS ADVISORS INSTEAD OF OTHER EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANTS?
- Over the past 18 years, our clients have received acceptances from BS/MD Programs. Because of our detailed, concierge-type service, year after year, our acceptance rate is 97% or higher. This year (2021-2022 admissions season), 4 of our clients were accepted to two or more programs. No other college admissions consultant has our over 18 years of experience advising students to gain admission to medical school from high school! Where are our clients from? / What high schools?
- Unlike other educational consultants, Dr. Paul Lowe and Dr. Nadine Cartwright-Lowe visit BS/MD Programs and medical schools to understand the admissions policies, academic environment and changes in programs that can and will affect our clients admissions results. No other educational consultants/admissions advisors visit programs to meet admissions officers!
- You will be working directly with Dr. Paul R. Lowe and Dr. Nadine Cartwright-Lowe who are medical school admissions advisors and college admissions experts. As medical doctors, we have thoroughly understand and experienced the medical school selection process. We are NOT journalists or authors who simply write about the process or who can discuss the process, or a part of a list of consultants on a website. We have personally experienced and been through the medical school and BS/MD program selection process.
- Unlike other college admissions or BS MD consultants, BS/MD Admissions Advisors provide in-home consultations.
- Unlike other college admissions or BS MD consultants, Dr. Lowe and his team at BS/MD Admissions Advisors continually visit college and universities with BS/MD programs to understand the changing admissions policies at school. Staying in an office or writing books about BS/MD programs is just not enough. By continually visiting programs, we help our clients.
- High school guidance counselors (public high schools), college counselors (private schools) and many independent educational consultants do not understand the nuances and changes in BS/MD programs. Dr. Paul Lowe and Dr. Nadine Cartwright-Lowe know exactly what BS MD program admissions officers and committees are looking for in high school student applicants and the hurdles and challenges they will face while applying to these programs.
- As leading BS/MD admissions advisors, Dr. Paul Lowe and Dr. Nadine Cartwright-Lowe are full-time admissions advisors not physicians or students who are part-time educational consultants.
- You want the best advice for your child and are willing to hire the best!
- You are not shopping for advice based on price (your child's future is priceless), but based on expertise, experience and the higher chances of acceptance success for your child.
- We work with parents who want the best for their children and are willing to pay for the best.
"Success in admissions depends on knowing and having access to the right people and having extensive experience in navigating chaos and uncertainty." - Dr. Paul R. Lowe
The Leading experts in BS/MD Admissions